Steph - Cruise with Amber
Princess Cruises 2023 European Itineraries
Princess Cruises has revealed details of its UK and Europe season for 2023. The season will also go on sale earlier than ever before; all 177 departures will go on sale July 16, 2021 with itineraries sailing from the Mediterranean and British Isles, to Scandinavia and Russia, Iceland and Norway.
Five MedallionClass ships will sail to 116 destinations in 32 countries
Yes, five MedallionClass ships: Enchanted Princess, Sky Princess, Regal Princess, Emerald Princess and Island Princess will sail to European shores.
- Enchanted Princess sails her first Mediterranean season on a series of seven-night voyages departing from either Barcelona, Rome (Civitavecchia) or Athens (Piraeus), which can be combined for the ultimate 21-day exploration
- Regal Princess returns to the Baltic sailing 11-night Scandinavia & Russia cruises roundtrip from Copenhagen, featuring an overnight in St. Petersburg on every sailing.
- Emerald Princess departs on 12-night British Isles sailings with options including Liverpool, Portland (for Stonehenge) and the Orkney Islands, all departing from Southampton. Guests also have the unique opportunity to experience the Edinburgh Military Tattoo from Greenock on the July 31 and August 12, 2023 departures.
- Island Princess offers voyages throughout Europe, including above the Arctic Circle in search of the Northern Lights from Southampton, and to the Mediterranean and Israel on 14-night cruises sailing from Rome (Civitavecchia).
- Sky Princess and Island Princess will spend the Summer Solstice at the top of the world when the sun never sets on 14- or 16-night Land of the Midnight Sun & Summer Solstice voyages.
- Plus All five ships will sail spring and autumn transatlantic voyages crossing between Ft. Lauderdale and Barcelona, Copenhagen, Southampton, New York or Rome (Civitavecchia). The 2023 UK and Europe season runs from March to November.
RELATED POST: PRINCESS CRUISES SUMMER SEACATIONS
MedallionClass Sky Princess will return as UK’s homeport ship for third consecutive year
Princess Cruises confirmed one of its newest ships, Sky Princess, which launched late 2019, will return as the UK’s homeport ship for the third consecutive year. The 3,660-guest ship will sail roundtrip from Southampton on a variety of voyages from seven- to 14-nights to Northern Europe and the Mediterranean. The 24-night roundtrip adventure to Canada & New England will also return for 2023 following high demand for this itinerary in previous years.
Tony Roberts, vice president Princess Cruises UK & Europe, said:
“As one of the newest ships to join our fleet, having Sky Princess as our homeport ship again in 2023 is testament to Princess Cruises’ devotion to the UK and Irish market. We are delighted that this magnificent MedallionClass ship will be based in Southampton for three years running.
“Furthermore, we are thrilled to be launching the 2023 UK and Europe programme two months earlier than we have before, following such high demand for our 2022 departures.”
RELATED POST: WHERE TO SPOT CRUISE SHIPS THIS SUMMER
Unique itineraries, distinct cruise tours, and UNESCO World Heritage Sites
A total of 53 UNESCO World Heritage Sites are included, such as the White City of Tel-Aviv from Ashdod in Israel; the Acropolis in Athens, Greece; and the Ancient City of Ephesus from Kusadasi, Turkey. The programme includes 67 unique itineraries, ranging in length from seven to 33 nights.
In addition, with 24 “More Ashore” late night and overnight calls in port, guests can make the most of their time exploring and experiencing the local sites and cultures.
Princess is also offering five distinct cruisetours:
- Sightsee in the cosmopolitan city of Madrid on a Spain cruisetour
- Discover the birthplace of the Renaissance on a Classic Italy cruisetour
- The Imperial Treasures cruisetour is available for those who want to take in the art and architecture of Prague, Vienna and Budapest
- Marvel at the sweeping landscapes on the Ring of Kerry cruisetour
- A new Best of Greece cruisetour that includes a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Mycenae, Meteora and Delphi
Onboard credit plus Captain’s Circle Savings and all inclusive fares from £909pp
Princess Past Guests are eligible for a special promotion when they book early, consisting of a Captain’s Circle Launch Discount, which may be combined with launch and group promotions when booked by October 31, 2021.
Fares start from £699pp or all-inclusive from £909pp for a seven-night Spain and France cruise on Sky Princess, departing May 13, 2023.
Guests can also receive up to $500 onboard credit per stateroom when they book a 2023 UK or Europe Princess cruise before August 31, 2021.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a your favourite travel agent (I love Emma Otter), or by calling 0344 338 8663 or visiting princess.com