Princess Cruises reveals exciting details of all-Inclusive UK ‘Summer Seacations’ on its MedallionClass® Ships
If you needed any more evidence that cruising is ready to start up again un the UK this summer, then you’ll be delighted to hear that Princess Cruises has revealed details of a series of short breaks and week-long cruises aboard MedallionClass ships, Regal Princess and Sky Princess.
The two ships are scheduled to sail from Southampton around the UK coast from late summer.
The all-inclusive ‘Summer Seacations’ will go on sale on Wednesday, March 24 at 8 a.m.
What are the Summer Seacation itineraries?
- Regal Princess will offer 14 UK voyages running from July 31 through to September 23, 2021.
- Sky Princess will offer eight UK cruises, running from August 30 through to September 28, 2021.
Will there be any Ports of Call?
Yes! Both ships will offer scenic cruises and voyages with stops in UK ports-of-call including Liverpool, Belfast and Greenock, with itineraries ranging from three to seven nights.
Tony Roberts, Princess Cruises vice president UK and Europe, said, “We are delighted that our new cruises will offer the choice between scenic voyages and port-of-call itineraries where guests can visit the historic UK cities of Liverpool, Belfast and Glasgow.”
Full list of Princess Seacation Itineraries with prices
REGAL PRINCESS Seacation Cruises: Scenic Cruising
- 31 July 2021 3 Nights (G121P) £539
- 3 August 2021 4 Nights (G122P) £599
- 7 August 2021 3 Nights (G123P) £539
- 10 August 2021 4 Nights (G124P) £599
- 14 August 2021 3 Nights (G125P) £539
- 17 August 2021 4 Nights (G125Q) £599
- 21 August 2021 3 Nights (G126P) £539
- 24 August 2021 4 Nights (G126Q) £599
- 28 August 2021 4 Nights (G126R) £649
- 5 September 2021 4 Nights (G127P) £599
REGAL PRINCESS Seacation Cruises with Ports of Call
- 1 September 2021 4 Nights (G126S) Belfast – Balcony from £599
- 9 September 2021 7 Nights (G127Q) Belfast, Liverpool – Balcony from £999
- 16 September 2021 7 Nights (G127R) Belfast – Balcony from £999
- 23 September 2021 7 Nights G127S) Liverpool Belfast, Glasgow – Balcony from £999
SKY PRINCESS Seacation Cruises: Scenic Cruising
- 30 August 2021 4 Nights (Y121P) – Balcony from £599
- 3 September 2021 3 Nights (Y122P) – Balcony from £539
- 6 September 2021 4 Nights (Y123N) – Balcony from £599
- 10 September 2021 3 Nights (Y124P) – Balcony from £539
- 13 September 2021 4 Nights (Y125P) – Balcony from £599
- 17 September 2021 5 Nights (Y125Q) – Balcony from £699
SKY PRINCESS Seacation Cruises with Ports of Call
- 22 September 2021 6 Nights (Y125R) Glasgow, Belfast, – Balcony from £799
- 28 September 2021 7 Nights (Y126P) Belfast, Liverpool – Balcony from £999
Guests on Regal Princess and Sky Princess will be able to enjoy ‘Truly Touchless’ experiences and personalised services through the cruise line’s MedallionClass Experience that supports new health protocols.
The cruise line’s award-winning OceanMedallion™ wearable device replaces the traditional cruise card and pairs with embedded IoT (“Internet of things”) -driven innovative technology to significantly expand touch-free options and personalisation on board Princess MedallionClass ships including:
- touchless embarkation and disembarkation
- keyless stateroom entry
- completely contactless commerce
- simplified safety training
- on-demand food, beverages and retail items delivered anywhere on board
- guest service requests via mobile device chat
- location-based gaming and wagering
- entertainment content via smart devices
And don’t forget about their unprecedented connectivity – hailed as the best Wi-Fi at sea with a wireless access point in every stateroom.
What will the onboard experience feel like?
Following a resort-feel approach, these Summer Seacations will feature many of the signature onboard experiences enjoyed on a Princess holiday.
All world-class dining venues will be open including the speciality restaurants such as
- Crown Grill Steakhouse,
- Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria, and
- The new Sky Princess’ Bistro Sur La Mer created with Three Michelin star chef Emmanuel Renaut.
A variety of entertainment will be on offer including
- Award-winning production shows in the Princess Theatre,
- Movies Under the Stars,
- Celebrity guest speakers,
- live musical performances, with resident trio Take Five in the live jazz venue
Relaxation and leisure facilities will also be available such as
- Fitness classes,
- Swimming pools and
- Spa treatments
Tony Roberts, Princess Cruises vice president UK and Europe, said, “These resort-style seacations offer the perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy some time off. We believe that these cruises will appeal to both our loyal guests who are eager to get back onboard our beautiful MedallionClass ships and holidaymakers looking to experience Princess for the first time.
All aboard for all inclusive with the Princess Plus fare
For even more amazing value, at just £30 per person per day, guests will have the opportunity to make their cruise all-inclusive by selecting the Princess Plus fare, which includes:
- A premium drinks package,
- Unlimited MedallionNet Wi-Fi and
What prices do the Seacations start at?
Guests can book with just a £50 deposit (if booked before May 3, 2021).
- A three-night scenic voyage all-inclusive fare for a balcony stateroom starts from £539pp
- A four-night scenic voyage or a balcony stateroom with up to one port starts from £599pp and
- A seven-night cruise all-inclusive fare for a balcony stateroom with up to three ports-of-call starts from £999pp.
Will you need to be vaccinated to take the Princess Cruises Summer Seacation cruises?
Similar to the announcement made by her Carnival cousin, P&O Cruises earlier this week, these sailings on Regal Princess and Sky Princess will be for UK resident, COVID-19 vaccinated guests only.
Travel insurance will also be mandatory for all guests.
All guests and crew will also be required to follow enhanced health and well-being measures to protect everyone onboard on these cruises. These include enhanced sanitisation measures, appropriate social distancing and the wearing of masks in certain areas of the ship.
What if you need to cancel?
Bookings made by April 30, 2021 will be covered by Princess Cruises ‘Book with Confidence’ policy, meaning guests can cancel up to 30 days prior to sailing and receive cancellation fees back as a Future Cruise Credit.
When do the Princess Cruises Summer Seacation itineraries go on sale?
The cruises will go on sale on Wednesday March 24, 2021 at 08:00am and can be booked through your favourite travel advisor, or by calling 0344 338 8663 or by visiting www.princess.com