What’s in Store for 2020?
The New Year – no, wait – the new DECADE – is firmly underway and having looked back and reminisced over the past few weeks, it’s time to look forward. And boy, oh boy am I looking forward to a fantastic year of cruise holidays?
It feels like I’ve got a lovely little selection box of cruises ahead this year:
- A reunion with an old friend (Oceana), when we reunite after 15 years. I know what you’re thinking – neither of us have aged one bit, have we?
- A weekend cruise to Cherbourg (with my big sister)
- A cruise on a new ship in her maiden year in a lovely aft suite (Iona) with a chance to see actual Gary Barlow! and
- A New Year cruise to finish 2020 off nicely and in style.
I just thought I’d take a moment to share my plans for what I’ll be posting during 2020 (amongst other things).
Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels
Cabin and Suite Reviews
Oceana mini suite Iona aft suite Ventura inside cabin
Weekend cruise to Cherbourg (Ventura) New Year’s Cruise 20/21 (Ventura) Norwegian Fjords Cruise (Iona) Western Europe Cruise (Oceana)
Hamburg Amsterdam The Hauge Delft Haarlem Bruges Cherbourg Stavanger Olden Bergen Geiranger
- An Interview with Lois from No Cruise Control - 24th June 2020
- Emma Cruises’ “How to Cruise for Less”– A Course Review - 24th June 2020
- Here’s what post COVID-19 cruising will look like on Virgin Voyages - 18th June 2020