P&O cruises have announced today that the itineraries for their new ship Arvia along with details of their first-ever Canary Islands fly/cruises for winter 2022 / 2023
Holidays on new ship Arvia, Canary Islands fly/cruises and a 99-night world cruise are all now on sale, accompanied by launch booking offers, in P&O Cruises new winter 2022 / 2023 programme of holidays.
Arvia’s Maiden Voyage from Southampton
It’s official – P&O Cruises Arvia will make her debut in the Canary Islands.
The itineraries released today include details of Arvia’s 14-night Canary Islands maiden voyage, departing from and returning to Southampton, followed by a special Canary Islands Christmas and New Year cruise before a season of seven and 14-night Caribbean fly/cruises from home port Barbados and, new turnaround port, Antigua.
Arvia’s maiden season in the Caribbean
As promised Arvia will definitely follow the sun, and she spends her first winder in the Caribbean.
Arvia’s Caribbean holidays all include an overnight call in Barbados with new itineraries also featuring La Romana in the Dominican Republic – a maiden port of call for P&O Cruises; Curaçao; Martinique; St Kitts; St Lucia and St Maarten.
Arvia’s Maiden Season – fully itinerary
- K203, 9 Dec 2022, 14 nights, Spain, Portugal & Canary Islands (Maiden Voyage)
- K204, 23 Dec 2022, 14 nights, Spain, Portugal & Canary Islands
- K301, 6 Jan 2023, 14 nights, Caribbean Transatlantic (fly cruise)
- K301A, 6 Jan 2023, 15 nights, Caribbean Transatlantic (fly cruise)
- K301B, 6 Jan 2023, 22 nights, Caribbean Transatlantic (fly cruise)
- K302, 20 Jan 2023, 14 nights, Caribbean
- K302A, 21 Jan 2023, 14 nights, Caribbean
- K302B, 21 Jan 2023, 7 nights, Caribbean
- K302C, 28 Jan 2023, 7 nights, Caribbean
- K302D, 28 Jan 2023, 14 nights, Caribbean
- K303, 3 Feb 2023, 14 nights, Caribbean
- K303A, 4 Feb 2023, 14 nights, Caribbean
- K303B, 4 Feb 2023, 7 nights, Caribbean
- K303C, 11 Feb 2023, 7 nights, Caribbean
- K303D, 11 Feb 2023, 14 nights, Caribbean
- K304, 17 Feb 2023, 14 nights, Caribbean
- K304A, 18 Feb 2023, 14 nights, Caribbean
- K304B, 18 Feb 2023, 7 nights, Caribbean
- K304C, 25 Feb 2023, 7 nights, Caribbean
- K304D, 25 Feb 2023, 14 nights, Caribbean
- K305, 3 Mar 2023, 14 nights, Caribbean
- K305A, 4 Mar 2023, 14 nights, Caribbean
- K305B, 4 Mar 2023, 7 nights, Caribbean
- K305C, 11 Mar 2023, 7 nights, Caribbean
- K305D, 11 Mar 2023, 22 nights, Caribbean Transatlantic (fly cruise)
- K306, 17 Mar 2023, 16 nights, Caribbean Transatlantic (fly cruise)
- K306A, 18 Mar 2023, 15 nights, Caribbean Transatlantic (fly cruise)
Azura Fly cruises to the Canary Islands
In a P&O Cruises first, winter sun Canary Islands fly/cruises from Tenerife will be available as Azura offers a programme of two alternating seven-night cruises which can be combined to create a 14-night holiday.
Double on board credit on Azura to celebrate
To celebrate this first for P&O Cruises and Azura, P&O cruises is offering double on-board spending money is available on Azura’s Canary Islands holidays booked before June 1, 2021.
14-night holidays start at £879 visiting Madeira, La Palma, Fuerteventura, Tenerife, Madeira, Gran Canaria and Lanzarote.
P&O Cruises president Paul Ludlow said: “The first holidays on new ship Arvia, exemplifying design excellence and built for sunshine cruising, and our first-ever Canary Islands fly/cruises are just two of the exciting highlights of our winter 2022 programme.
Iona Spends her winter in Spain
Iona, Arvia’s sister ship which joins the P&O Cruises fleet this summer, will sail a winter ‘22 season of Spain, Portugal and Canary Islands holidays featuring overnight calls in Lisbon or Barcelona as well as European city breaks.
Round the world cruises are back on Aurora and Arcadia!
For guests looking to pack even more into their next holiday P&O Cruises full world cruise, over 99 nights on Arcadia departing January 3, 2023, includes calls to Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai, Tauranga New Zealand, and Kuala Lumpur (from Port Kelang) and is now on sale priced from £9,499.
Aurora’s 65 night circumnavigation of South America will depart January 6, 2023, priced from £4,999, spending two days in Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, San Antonio and Lima (from Callao) among many more destinations.
P&O Cruises president Paul Ludlow said: “We’re all longing to get back to travelling the world so we’re making it as easy as possible to have a P&O Cruises holiday to look forward to. All our winter 2022 holidays are available with flexible booking terms, 5% low deposit, plus the opportunity to spread the cost monthly at no additional cost.”
Ventura takes short European Breaks and visits the Caribbean
Ventura’s is scheduled to take short European breaks to Hamburg, Bruges (from Zeebrugge) and Amsterdam plus ex-UK Caribbean holidays.
Ventura also features a 35-night cruise (N306) to the USA and Caribbean starting at £2,549 per person. Departing March 2, 2023 from and returning to Southampton, ports of call are La Coruna, Bermuda, Bahamas, Cozumel, Roatan, Belize, New Orleans (for two days), Key West, Miami, Port Canaveral, Ponta Delgada Azores.
Britannia joins her sister, Arvia in the Caribbean
The new programme, which runs from October 2022 to March 2023, will also include Fly-Caribbean holidays on P&O Cruises flagship Britannia.
Amazing child offers are back
Child places are available at £49 for off-peak holidays and £199 for peak holiday periods. All offers are available until June 1, 2021.
When can you book the P&O cruises winter 2022 2023 itineraries?
Almost 200 new holidays are now available to book accompanied by launch booking offers. All prices mentioned in this post are for the Early Saver fare type.
All holidays can be secured with a low 5% deposit while a 10% discount for past guests and 5% discount for new guests making a Select Price booking is applicable
Pre-registration for winter 2022 holidays starts April 8, 2021 with holidays on new ship Arvia on sale from Wednesday April 21, 2021 and the rest of the fleet from Wednesday April 28, 2021.
For more information or to book call P&O Cruises on 03453 555 111, visit www.pocruises.co.uk or contact your favourite travel agent. Guests are able to spread the cost of their holiday across a number of monthly payments, at no extra cost, when booking directly with P&O Cruises.